Use Design Elements to add flair. These components are great for breaking up a long page or drawing attention.
- Use Stats Row or List for rankings, facts, dates, and other numbers.
- Use Quote / Excerpt for testimonials, citation or to highlight specific text.
- Use Callouts to highlight important information
Stats row with energy lines
Ranked as one of the top 100 public universities in the country by U.S. News & World Report
Undergraduate International Business program in the U.S.; U.S. News & World Report's Best Colleges of 2019
Stats row with blue background
Academic associations, honor and professional societies, cultural organizations and interest groupsSource
Countries represented in our student body
Intercollegiate athletic teams in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)
- 300+Academic associations, honor and professional societies, cultural organizations and interest groups
- 3Art and history museums
- 142Countries represented in our student body
- 18Intercollegiate athletic teams in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)
Quote / excerpt
Informative callouts can be used for tips, recent announcements or low priority information. Gold color coding lets the user know this is important but not urgent.
Warning callouts can be used for cautionary guidance, urgent alerts or high priority information. Red color coding lets the user know this critically important.